Whatever your business problem we will endeavour to give you the correct business advice. Matrix Marketing & Management will work with you to diagnose the root cause of the issue, create an effective working solution, implement it and then monitor it in order to ensure long-term success.
It can often be diffiult to trust the advice and information being given by an external advisor, especially when it can mean making significant changes to a business that you have worked hard to develop for many years and is the main livelihood for you and your family. When you work with Matrix MAM, you have the security of knowing that Matrix advisors and associates are fully SFEDI-accredited business advisors with vast experience of successful senior manangement, business ownership and business consulting. Our reputation is dependant on achieving fully satisfied customers, which is why Matrix advice is great business advice!
Our business advice and consultancy services
Our services include – but are not exclusive to – the following:
Business Diagnostics – A business review to complete an independent evaluation of your business.
Strategic Planning – Agreeing a clear set of objectives for your organisation and developing a strategy for achieving them.
Business Planning – Creating a working business plan for your organisation.
Finance – business advice dealing with all aspects of your business finances including:
- Financial diagnosis – a forensic analysis of your accounts
- Cashflow improvement – ideas for managing your money successfully
- Cost Reduction – advice for reducing overheads and costs of delivery
- Accessing Finance – strategies for accessing various types of business finance, including loans, grants and equity finance.
Operations – business advice dealing with all aspects of your product/service delivery, including:
- Systems analysis – forensic analysis of your production methods and systems
- Technology issues – implementation of technology for improved efficiency
- Resource planning and capacity building
Sales & Marketing – business advice dealing with all aspects of your marketing and sales processes, including:
- Marketing strategy – identifying and communication with potential customers
- Internet Marketing – creating a powerful business tool
- Lead generation – developing a stream of enquiries
- Sales techniques – closing the deal
- Quality Customer Service – looking after your customers properly
People – making best use of your most valuable asset, including:
- Management training and development
- Staff training
- HR and employment issues